Trouble shooting guide
If you cannot hear our broadcast after clicking the Play button please try these steps.
- Have you clicked the play button?
- If you have then find the window that opened and check the volume bar. Also check the volume on your computer.
- Make sure you see the stop button (square). If your see the triangle pointing to the right then click this please
- Confirm that you have the latest Adobe Flash player. To do so go to Adobe and download the most recent Flash Player located Here.
- If this has failed close the Player window and refresh your browser. Then try once more.
- Even if the player works we would suggest using one of the media players below as your have more control over your sound quality and they do stream the audio better.
- If none of the above will work for you please contact our Technical Support with full details of what was done by you to correct the lack of sound and we will look into the issue as soon as possible. Thank you
To save the CKLR Media player link to your desktop for quick play of CKLR The BEAV!
- Right click on the media player icon of choice
- Then for Internet Explorer select 'Save Target As', Firefox and Google Chrome 'Save Link As', Safari 'Download Linked File As', Opera 'Save Linked Content As'.
- From the window that comes up select your save location. May we suggest to your desktop for ease of access.
- Thats it. Next time to listen just double click the new saved icon and your player will launch and your listening enjoyment will begin.
- Remember to come by our website often to request songs and chat with our on air personalities. Also check back for fun new polls and local news